A psychic medium on a spiritual helpline can mean more to you than just giving advice. A medium can also, if you wish, make contact with a deceased loved one. He or she often uses a personal spiritual guide or angel. This transmits information to the medium through images and energies, which he or she can interpret in such a way that targeted messages are generated.
Advantaged of reaching out via a psychic hotline
The advantage of consulting a spiritual counselor through a psychic hotline is that you can remain anonymous yourself. The person on the other end of the line does not know you personally, which ensures that he or she receives pure messages that apply to you as a person. For example, a helper on a spiritual helpline can assist you in difficult times, for example with the emotions involved in a divorce or the loss of a loved one.
What questions can I ask a medium?
Below we provide an overview of example questions that you can ask a psychic medium.
– I would like to speak with … (a close friend that has died). Is she or he here?
– Can you pass on a message to …. (loved one who has died)
– Can … (a neighbor who has died) pass on a message?
– Does … (someone close to you who has died) hear me?
– I don’t sleep well. Can you tell me what keeps me awake?
– Can you give a reading about me … (career, relationship, etc)
– Am I on the right track in my career or is it time for something else?
Alternatives to a psychic hotline
In addition to telephone contact, you can also talk to mediums in person, via chat or via email. Just follow your gut feeling and choose the method that suits you the best.